Friday 24 August 2012

Megatron

Bismillah..




I do not know why but let us agree to disagree. Point form it is.

Have you ever imagine of serving the country in war? well I do.

I often imagine that we will be in war someday. I guess because of seeing too much war and and because of I'm watching the very first Transformer in TV2 right now.

Besides war, of which I've been talking lately, I always think of the extreme natural disaster like tsunami, earth quakes, tornado which caused very much destruction to the earth other than the weapon of mass destruction. okay what am I talking now... Zzz.

And because of that, lately, I've been prepared myself physically to face the unknown future.

Running, Martial Arts, Tricking, to keep myself fit and in a high endurance and stamina level.

It is not negative to think and imagine that way, it makes me becoming a better person, better Malaysian to be thankful for what I have.  

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment