Thursday 23 August 2012

Jangan Kaya Sorang-Sorang

Bismillah...

  • I see things when the lights travel into my eyes bringing all the information to the brain to be interpreted. I started to think when there is a question mark in my mind. and there it goes, i am being distracted by things in front of me now..
  • ahha, my friends always said to me that i am an over-confident girl. I am not a realist. I wonder how do they know if i am a realist or not since we're not sharing the same story of life. hmm.
  • "I want to be rich and get married with rich people so that i can afford buying luxury things and leading a luxurious way of life" i always said this to my father and he said I am not being realist and matured. he said that do wish to live in a moderate life, in a modest way of life, enough to buy things and support life. well i disagree to that. what is so wrong dreaming to be rich and get married with rich people? at least I can show to them that Malay people can also be as rich as those Chinese in Malaysia. I can help my people who in need of things to survive, I can donate to those poor, I can boost the economy ( i think its possible ) , create jobs opportunities, prove to them that muslims can succeed, that we are competence in terms of economics and survival,  why we have to be under them when we are able to go beyond them?
  • you dont have to stick with the stigmatisation or the way it is supposed to be in that society you are living in, break the circle and go out, just be yourself and do whatever it takes to be yourself as long as it does not cause you any problems or giving others any trouble. when you do something, always remember that you are not living alone on this earth, do think of others. anticipate other humans. "jangan kaya sorang-sorang"
 End.







No comments:

Post a Comment