Monday 17 August 2015

After a while of krik krik...

Haiiiiiiiiiii


Salam everyone


It has been a while since my last post right?

I am so sorry I almost forgotten that I have a BLOG hahaha
(even though Im not sure whether there's anyone reading it hahaha)

Sorry for the very long hibernating (almost a year!)

So ya hi again people!
Thank you if you guys are still reading this hahaha


alright lemme just update a lil bit about myself now

well,

I have just finished my Degree in Law in IIUM after 4 years wohoo Syukur Alhamdulillah Im so thankful! (Convocation is in November jemput datang!)
But I am still not yet a Lawyer as I have to do my Chambering first.

what is that dudee?

Well it's a nine-month period of getting my practicing certificate or in other word my licence to work as a lawyer hahaha

I am scheduled to start my Chambering on this coming September but I still haven't applied to any of legal firms yet and today is already 18th of August (WHUT!!) hahaha

actually Im living my life to the fullest right now

EAT.SLEEP.EAT

hahaha no Im kidding

I am actually doing freelancing right now. (Imma tell you guys in my next post!)

So yeah its good to be back in this dusty blog hahaha im going to write more after this as I have so many things that I wanna share with you guys looking at the situation that I am so free doing almost nothing at home hahaha

So watch out this space alright!

Before that, here's my latest picture just in case you guys wonder how I have been doing all this while (Im doing pretty good cos Im pretty hahaha nonsense!)

Till then, masyimanyo!



that's me 3 months ago hahaha!




No comments:

Post a Comment